Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BOREDOM, EXCITEMENT - IT'S ALL THE SAME

Sometimes my own thinking scares me. With the Winter dragging on and on and on, my dog and I both feel that we're prisoners in our own home. She's dying to get out and play soccer, take long walks by the lake, and just plain kick up her feet. Unfortunately, she's landed on her butt at least twice as many times as I have, and she's all too ready to come inside when I admit that the wind is just too damned cold to fight any longer. I signed up for a health club about the same time the record snows began to fall. Just after that, I came down with the world's longest-term cold-turned-to-bronchitis-turned-to-asthma. Haven't stepped foot in the health club since.... Talk about cabin fever!

I've gotten some knitting done, organized some of my photographs, am starting to learn to use my Photoshop program (found the Red-Eye tool!!!!), the last week, I've put in at least six hours on the phone with various techies to restore my internet after my cable company screwed it up. I think I've caught up with almost all of the past episodes of Two and a Half Men (can't seem to get enough!) and now I'm obsessing about the Gene Simmons series. I've never been a Kiss fan, but that guy rocks! Love it!

Soonly, as daylight takes hold over dark, maybe all this snow will begin to melt, and there will be solid ground beneath. At that time, my quest resumes to get this place packed up and find a real house in which to live. Wish me luck!

No comments: